Silent Auction and Social Gathering - Fundraising Goal: $4,000
Thank you to all of the families that were able to attend our 1st annual Silent Auction and Social Gathering. It was an amazing event. Preliminary figures show that we were not only able to meet our $4,000 goal, but we exceeded it. We raised over $6,000.
There are a few events that still have open spots if you missed the opportunity to bid on these items at the auction:
- Ladies Night Out at Poppy. Thursday, December 6th. Time: 7:00 - 9:00 - Enjoy a hassle free night of shopping for friends, family or yourself at one of St. Paul's favorite clothing boutique store. You will receive 10% off your total purchase. All attendees will be eligible for a $50 Poppy gift card drawing. Yummy appetizers and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) will be provided, as well.
- Kraft afternoon for kids. Saturday, December 8th. Time: 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm Your hosts are Elena, Sophia and Hue Soo.
Dates are TBD. Contact the hosts to see if a date has been finalized.
- 2nd Grade - Harry Potter movie night. Your hosts are Ruby Preusse, Aaron Preusse and Lily Shaw
- Italian night made right - learn how to make some amazing homemade ravioli. Your hosts are Eric Bigelow and Sarah Miracle
- Star Wars Movie Night - popcorn and snacks included. Your hosts are Esther, Adelaide and Nathan George
- Critical care planning - confused by all of the medical jargon around end of life planning. Sign up for an opportunity to discuss this with a critical care nurse. Your host is Kay Wasyliszyn
- Trapped Escape room - The Heist - Love to figure out a mystery or just looking for something fun to do this winter? Join some friends for an adult night out (Date is TBD). Your hosts are Joanne Cryer and Chris Weber
You can sign up for these events by contacting Joanne Cryer at email@example.com or sending a text to 651-270-9982.