Jie Ming PTA
PTA Meeting Recap February
Thank you to all who came to the February PTA meeting! Here's a quick recap:
- We had a discussion about uniforms. More information will be coming soon! Contact Adam Jass at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to help with our impactful initiatives.
- Jie Ming parent Jeremy Berg presented on resources around iPad and technology safety and security. Check out the super helpful resource document he provided here: Parental Controls and Privacy on iPads
- We discussed some pressing volunteer needs, including STEAM Spring Carnival and Read-a-thon. If you are interested in helping, we need you! Join the committee on Konstella.
- Love technology? We have access to Memberhub, a new private social network for Jie Ming. We are looking for someone to learn it and help us transition from Konstella (mostly because Memberhub is free thanks to MN State PTA!). Contact Adam Jass at email@example.com.
The rest of the meeting minutes are available on the website here
Jie Ming PTA 2019-2020
We are excited to share another year of growth, learning, and excellence with you! The Jie Ming PTA is a passionate group of teachers, families, and community members that improves the experience of all of us at Jie Ming. Take a moment to get PTA-ready!
- Sign up for our private social network, Konstella. (If you already did in the past, no need to do it again!).
- Signing up for Konstella allows you to stay up to date with announcements and events, allows easy communication with other family members, and more.
- Join the PTA! Even if you feel you don't have time to do more, becoming a member allows to you support what we do for all children.
- Join our Facebook Group!
- Check out the Calendar page for important dates, and to sync your calendars!
Welcome to the PTA website for Jie Ming Mandarin Immersion Academy. Jie Ming is a Saint Paul public school that offers K-5 mandarin immersion and a rigorous STEM based curriculum. The Jie Ming PTA is a non-profit organization comprised of Jie Ming parents, teachers, staff, and community members dedicated to supporting the educational mission of Jie Ming.