Jie Ming PTA
Give to the Max Day 2019
It is not too late to support your favorite PTA - the Jie Ming PTA! Go here to donate:
We are currently at half way to our $6,000 goal to support critical supplemental learning materials for our entire school, including the Wawayaya Joyreader bilingual electronic library, companion workbooks for new texts, and more. Please spread the word and give!
PTA Meeting Recap November
Thank you to all who came to the November PTA meeting! Here's a quick recap:
- We reviewed the benefits and financial goals of the Great Gathering Fundraiser.
- We approved new Members at Large - congratulations to: Christine Nesseth, Kari Dornfeld, and Muna Mukhtal
- We reviewed current needs for Chinese New Year and Movie Night.
- We had an open discussion on concerns with a particular focus on:
- Sibling Preference
- Screen Time
- December General PTA meeting will focus on Bullying with Ms. Wheeler.
The rest of the meeting minutes are available on the website here
Welcome back to school!
We are excited to share another year of growth, learning, and excellence with you! The Jie Ming PTA is a passionate group of teachers, families, and community members that improves the experience of all of us at Jie Ming. Take a moment to get PTA-ready!
- Sign up for our private social network, Konstella. (If you already did in the past, no need to do it again!).
- Signing up for Konstella allows you to stay up to date with announcements and events, allows easy communication with other family members, and more.
- Join the PTA! Even if you feel you don't have time to do more, becoming a member allows to you support what we do for all children.
- Join our Facebook Group!
- Check out the Calendar page for important dates, and to sync your calendars!
Welcome to the PTA website for Jie Ming Mandarin Immersion Academy. Jie Ming is a Saint Paul public school that offers K-5 mandarin immersion and a rigorous STEM based curriculum. The Jie Ming PTA is a non-profit organization comprised of Jie Ming parents, teachers, staff, and community members dedicated to supporting the educational mission of Jie Ming.