Jie Ming PTA
PTA Meeting Recap January
Thank you to all who came to the January PTA meeting! Here's a quick recap:
- We learned about the improved, online Box Tops for Education. Easily snap pics of receipts to earn money for Jie Ming! Need help? Check out this helpful document
- We asked questions about the Chinese New Year performance and associated logistics.
- Bobbie shared that she is looking to move to a more standard uniform policy at Jie Ming. It is in beginning stages, but we discussed and agree that it will take a good transition plan and communication to make it have minimal impact on families.
- Norah Harper-Godderz from Community Education asked for feedback about what kinds of after-school classes we would like for our kids at Jie Ming. If you would like a chance to share your feedback, please go here: https://commedspps.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_51KTiXp4hBQzao5
The rest of the meeting minutes are available on the website here
Jie Ming PTA 2019-2020
We are excited to share another year of growth, learning, and excellence with you! The Jie Ming PTA is a passionate group of teachers, families, and community members that improves the experience of all of us at Jie Ming. Take a moment to get PTA-ready!
- Sign up for our private social network, Konstella. (If you already did in the past, no need to do it again!).
- Signing up for Konstella allows you to stay up to date with announcements and events, allows easy communication with other family members, and more.
- Join the PTA! Even if you feel you don't have time to do more, becoming a member allows to you support what we do for all children.
- Join our Facebook Group!
- Check out the Calendar page for important dates, and to sync your calendars!
Welcome to the PTA website for Jie Ming Mandarin Immersion Academy. Jie Ming is a Saint Paul public school that offers K-5 mandarin immersion and a rigorous STEM based curriculum. The Jie Ming PTA is a non-profit organization comprised of Jie Ming parents, teachers, staff, and community members dedicated to supporting the educational mission of Jie Ming.