Jie Ming students wear uniforms. The information here summarizes what is on the Uniform Policy page of the Jie Ming SPPS website.
- Tops: students are required to wear solid red collared polo shirts in short or long sleeves with Jie Ming logo embroidered or sewn on.
- Bottoms: solid navy blue pants, skirts, skorts, jumpers or shorts (no plaid, denim, or patterns).
- Dresses: solid red, or navy blue.
- Sweaters and sweatshirts: solid red or solid navy blue. Other colors are not acceptable.
- Shoes: students should wear tennis shoes to school every day. As the weather gets colder please keep a pair of tennis shoes in school to exchange off with winter boots after arriving school. It’s uncomfortable for children to wear boots all day in school.
How to get tops with logos?
- Uniform tops with embroidered logos can be purchased online from Lands' End or Donald's Uniform (check prices and specials for both sites).
- Sew on patches can be purchased for $2 for tops without logos. Ask for patches at the front office of the school.
The PTA collects used uniforms at the end of the year and makes them available to parents at the back to school open house. If you don't have used uniforms to trade in, a nominal donation is suggested, but not required.